Partner with us in declaring God’s glorious deeds to the next generations

Truth78 is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit ministry that exists to glorify God by telling his “glorious deeds of the LORD, and his might, and the wonders that he has done” (Psalm 78:4) so that the next generations will “set their hope in God” (Psalm 78:7) and will know, honor, and treasure Jesus Christ.
Approximately 70% of our budget is funded through the sale of our resources. The other 30% is provided as God leads people to partner with us financially. Your generous donation of a one-time or recurring gift makes it possible to serve local churches and parents throughout North America and in many nations around the world by allowing for greater capacity to:

  • Spread the vision broadly.
  • Produce affordable discipleship resources for the church and home.
  • Provide training to equip ministry leaders and parents.
  • Distribute materials for our under-resourced brothers and sisters in North America and internationally.
In an effort to grow financial partners, a generous donor has offered to give a 2 to 1 match for any new gift up to $50,000. That means a $100 gift that is matched 2 to 1 ultimately becomes a $300 gift. A monthly gift of $50 becomes $300 in the two months of the matching period. Will you consider giving now when your investment can be tripled?

Triple Your Investment